Finding an electrician who you can trust can be difficult - We have all heard horror stories and seen TV programmes such as BBC's Rouge Trader's, where home owners have paid thousands for shoddy work - carried out by an unprofessional individual or company. Let us reassure you that there are also many good electricians who are reliable and professional. Electricians-Bournemouth.co.uk is here to help you find the latter.
We offer a range of services from installing and fitting a brand new kitchen or bathroom; a broken oven. No job is too big or small. All our work is guaranteed for at least six months and if you have any concerns whilst the job is being carried out you can contact us directly. We will ensure that any issues are resolved in a quick and timely manner.
We only work with a selected handful of electricians with proven skills and experience. Each one is fully qualified to carry out work in your home ,with every job carried out in a safe and professional manner. They pride themselves on the quality of their work, and on providing an efficient service from start to finish. They will also give you a detailed explanation of the job that needs to be carried out and discuss the options open to you.
We have a number of testimonials on our site but can also to give you details of previous customers so you can check the quality your electrician’s previous .
Find yourself a good electrician in Bournemouth by calling 0845 0944388
We set up Electrician-Bournemouth.com to help local people find an electrician they can trust. It's not always easy finding an electrician that is both fully qualified and experienced, which is why we have done most of the hard work for you. We've identified the best local electricians in Bournemouth that are both NICEIC registered and willing to adhere to a strict set of rules laid out by us. This means that you not only have access to a number of great local electricians who you can trust but if anything goes wrong then you can come to us and we will ensure that any issues are resolved quickly and respectfully. We are passionate about providing great service and quality workmanship.
We have a set pricing structure so you can be sure that you will not be charged excessively. You also have the option of leaving a testimonial which gives an honest opinion for those also looking for a good electrician.
When it comes to electrics, safety is of paramount importance. Electrical accidents account for around 70 deaths and 350,000 serious injuries to people each year. Almost half of all house fires are caused by electrical fires.
All our electricians are fully qualified and registered with the NICEIC, the UK's leading regulatory body for electrical contractors. This means that their work has undergone a rigorous assessment process and the quality of their work is re-assessed on a regular basis.
Electrician-Bournemouth.co.uk takes safety very seriously. We are dedicated to providing our customers with a great service, so you can trust the person coming into your home.
Our electricians always follow the guidelines laid out by Electrician-Bournemouth.com.
- To be polite and professional at all times. This includes dressing smartly and wearing the appropriate attire for the job to be carried out.
- To arrive to any job at the agreed time. If there is likely to be a delay of more than 30 minutes they will contact you directly.
- All jobs are to be priced before starting work in accordance with our pricing structure. If any changes occur then you will be kept informed well in advance.
- To fully comply with Health & Safety regulations at all times.
- To ensure working area is fully protected against possible dust or building materials. The area will be tidied and cleaned at the end of each day and after the job has been completed.
- To deal with any questions or concerns that you may have in a respectful and courteous manner.
- To ask for a customer testimonial after each job has been completed.